About The Villa
Dramatically perched on a low cliff close to Sandy Bay, Casa Del Mar is a stunning three-bedroom villa in Nusa Lembongan, an idyllic island off the south-west coast of Bali. The villa boasts of unbeatable ocean views fringed with Bali’s volcanoes, and beautiful sunsets.
Encouraging socialising, the villa’s open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas seem to flow into each other.With high, sloping roofs, and a mezzanine social space, the interiors are as mesmerising as the views beyond the folding glass doors leading onto the covered veranda and spacious balé.
A cliff-edge 13-metre long swimming pool offers endless views of mighty waves crashing onto the rocky cliffs. Sun loungers and umbrellas dot the wooden poolside deck, and while the balé is perfect for alfresco dining, a lazy hammock nearby leads to the villa's private temple.
The main house has two air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size beds and spacious ensuite bathrooms. Located beside the pool, the master bedroom sits in its own separate building and enjoys complete privacy and panoramic views, even from its ensuite, semi-open bathroom.
Tempted to invite additional guests? No problem. Casa del Mar's main house has a mezzanine that can sleep two more guests. Best for older kids or young adults, it is furnished with twin beds, a large sofa and a television. It can also function as a social lounge, when not in use as a bedroom.
The friendly staff is responsible for the villa’s smooth functioning, preparing your daily continental breakfast, and assisting you with requirements such as organising activities and transport around the island. A holiday at Casa del Mar is all about relaxed living, with no frenetic schedules to adhere by, and a starlit sky to gaze at each evening.
- Open-plan living area for social evenings with high, sloping roofs and glass doors
- A spacious kitchen for guest use with bar stools at the breakfast counter
- Ceiling fans and double height ceilings to allow a mezzanine area
- Cushioned rattan sofas and indoor dining table for eight guests
- A mezzanine with sofa seating, a television, twin beds and that amazing view
- A private 13-metre swimming pool with sun loungers and undisturbed ocean views
- Outdoor dining at the balé comfortably seating ten guests
- An alfresco sitting area with rattan chairs under the covered verandah
- Manicured lawns at the entrance
- Private, located away from the main building, by the pool
- Unobstructed ocean views, with direct access to the pool
- King-size bed, convertible into twins
- A writing desk and chair
- A private deck with rattan chairs, looking out towards the turquoise water
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom with an ocean view bathtub and a separate shower
- Each of the two rooms has king-size beds, convertible into twins
- One has garden access, while the other enjoys an ocean view with pool access
- A writing desk and chair
- Ensuite bathrooms have shower stalls
- Up a flight of stairs from the main living area
- A bright space with sloping roofs framing ocean views
- Furnished with a king-size bed convertible into twins, sofa seating and a swing chair
- Smart TV for your viewing pleasure with satellite channels
Near Sandy Bay, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia.
8 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: all kings convertible into twins; plus a mezzanine with a king convertible into twins). Two extra beds are available for 2 children (additional cost).
High ceilings; cushioned rattan sofas; wooden dining table for 8; show kitchen with breakfast counter and bar stools; social lounge on the mezzanine; outdoor sitting area and a spacious dining balé for 10.
13m length x 3m wide.
Villa Manager; housekeeper; service staff; gardener; and nighttime security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request at extra charge.
Continental breakfast at your villa is served daily with our compliments. For other meals, you may enjoy a casual barbecue lunch by the beach or an intimate romantic dinner at the famous Sandy Bay Beach Club nearby. With many such options in the vicinity, should you prefer to dine within the comfort of your villa, the staff can arrange for food to be delivered from your choice of restaurant.
Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
Smart TV with satellite channels; DVD players.
Casa del Mar is wonderful for families. A baby cot is available and other amenities can be rented on request for a small fee.
In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Villa guests can reach the island via the Sanur–Nusa Lembongan fast boats which run regularly through the day. Guests arriving in Bali late afternoon or evening should arrange overnight accommodation in Sanur and ferry transfers to Nusa Lembongan the following morning as there are no sea crossings after 5pm. The Villa Manager can help with ferry and on-island transport bookings (on guest account).
Safety deposit box in the master suite; hairdryers; back-up generator.
1544 sqm (land). 350 sqm (villa).